BOB'S PIC FOR CURRENT POPULAR SEARCHES:
Here are some of the most popular search key words. You can click on the links below to go to a report page that we have created so you can quickly catch up on this important subject. Please CLICK HERE to give us your feedback. Let us know if you have any suggestions for this list, or questions on how to use our MPS specific search engine.
Articles from Bob Meyer
1-8 of 8
I am here attending the Konica Minolta Business Conference and Product Expo. I’m having fun and meeting many of their dealers from around the world. I have had the opportunity to chat with many of the Konica Minolta executives and learn much about their MPS strategy. You should see many of their announcements in the near future.
Please feel free to write to me with any questions that you may have about their MPS program. You can write to me by CLICKING HERE. Or you can leave a comment or
question by clicking on the green “comment” link below ...(Read Full Article)
Print 13 is taking place this week, so you will be seeing a lot of product announcements this week. You can view our selection of Print 13 related articles all on 1 page, CLICK HERE to go to our Print 13 page.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments by writing to me.
Best regards,(Read Full Article)
Q: What is the 1 key feature of your latest Rapid Assessment Key update that you would like everyone to know?
A: I don't think there is 1 one key feature that we can point out as most changes was significant. However the most significant thing is that we made dozens of improvements to the scanning accuracy across 10 different manufacturer devices.(Read Full Article)
Secure Printing is always a HOT TOPIC in MPS circles. Pate Cantrell shares TWO Case Studies that show how BARR EOM helped their customers.
- Secure Office Print - Defense contractor
- Office Print, Security Audit - Cash Advance firm
- After reviewing this article, I asked myself if the MPS community shouldn't have a Certification Program. But who should administer it and what should it cover? I also wonder who should benefit from the certification program, the end user or the supplier? I started a discussion in the LinkedIn discussion group = Managed Print Services, Community Connection, so you could add you thoughts and comments, thanks, Bob Meyer. (Read Full Article)
- I had the pleasure to attend InfoTrends Solution Summit held at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hara hotel last week. An invitation-only sales event that includes a very qualified series of keynote speakers, one-on-one meetings for suppliers and dealers, as well as educational sessions and networking opportunities. The Summit pairs VIPs from top office product dealers with leading technology vendors, software providers, supplies vendors and wholesalers to discuss opportunities and strategies for streamlining the office workplace. I asked both sellers and buyers what they thought about the event. Both seemed pleased. The suppliers that I spoke with were happy with ... (Read Full Article)
- KeyCorp implemented a MPS solution from Xerox Corp. resulting in the financial services company reducing operating cost by more than $6 million over six years. We recently interviewed Angie Macini-Sloan, SVP and director IT Corporate Procurement for Key Bank to gain some insights into their success story. (Read Full Article)
1-8 of 8