BOB'S PIC FOR CURRENT POPULAR SEARCHES:
Here are some of the most popular search key words. You can click on the links below to go to a report page that we have created so you can quickly catch up on this important subject. Please CLICK HERE to give us your feedback. Let us know if you have any suggestions for this list, or questions on how to use our MPS specific search engine.
Articles in category: Latin America
1-23 of 23
Global Pharmaceutical Company awards HH Global a print management contract valued at US$56MM over the next three years
HH Global, a leading Global Marketing Services company, recently secured a groundbreaking agreement with a $20B global pharmaceutical company to manage their US marketing supply chain. HH Global’s proprietary economic assessment and strong supply chain expertise will deliver client savings of 30 percent in its first year.(Read Full Article)
HH Global, a leading Global Print Management and Global Marketing Services company, continues to expand their presence in South America growing their operations in Brazil.
Brazil, as one of the fastest growing countries in South America, has attracted large US global brands wanting to expand in this thriving region. HH Global, now the fastest growing management services provider in Brazil, continues to assist their clients to increase their business in the South American market.(Read Full Article)
Santiago, Chile – February 5, 2013 – Scodix today announced Quad/Graphics Chile has added the SCODIX S series digital press, fitted with the Rainbow Station to their new and growing digital service department. Last August, Quad/Graphics selected The Digital Business Lounge as the location to present its new digital press, the HP Indigo 7600. The exciting arrival made it possible for this state-of-the-art technology to be exhibited for the first time in Chile. This announcement last Fall was a powerful signal for the graphics market; a milestone that marked the launch of digital printing in the Santiago plant, using HP ...(Read Full Article)
Notable Solutions, Inc. adquiere la empresa de gestión de producción de documentos empresariales Barr Systems, LLC
ROCKVILLE, Maryland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Notable Solutions, Inc., (NSi) ha comunicado hoy que, con efecto inmediato, que ha adquirido la empresa EOM (Enterprise Outlput Management) Barr Systems, LLC. El software de EOM de Barr es una solución líder para la gestión de producción de documentos empresariales, que ofrece capacidades probadas de gestión de costes y entrega de impresión segura a sectores verticales clave, incluidos gobiernos locales y estatales, servicios financieros y organizaciones sanitarias.
Gracias a esta adquisición, NSi amplía su mercado potencial al satisfacer las demandas de los clientes para la transformación ...(Read Full Article)
Xerox announces that Compuchannel, a leading on-line publication in Latin America, selected the Xerox DocuMate® 4790 for a Channel Award in the best professional scanner category.(Read Full Article)
OKI Data Americas to Expand Distribution of proColor™ Series of Digital Color Printers within South American Market Following Successful Introduction in Chile
Mount Laurel, NJ (September 18, 2012) — OKI Data Americas announces plans to broaden the distribution of its innovative proColor™ Series of commercial grade digital color printers within South America. Initially debuted in Santiago, Chile at the recent Business Digital Tradeshow and Conference by Datanet – OKI’s distribution partner in the region, the OKI proColor™ Series has generated immediate sales and a number of new opportunities. Building on this success, OKI Data will continue to expand distribution of the proColor™ Series throughout South America over the next 90 days – specifically within Colombia and Argentina. Select OKI proColor™ devices were demonstrated by ...(Read Full Article)
Dominican outsourcing and IT consulting firm Novosit signs $7.5 million deal to host and distribute Brainware Distiller in Latin America.
Brainware announced today that Novosit, a business process outsourcing (BPO) and IT consulting firm based in the Dominican Republic, has contracted with Brainware to use and distribute the Brainware Distillerapplication for intelligent data capture in Latin America. The total value of this contract for Brainware is $7.5 million.
Novosit serves a broad range of clients in the banking, transportation, construction, government and telecommunications industries, and has previously established partnerships with a number of global IT service and ...(Read Full Article)
OKI Data Americas to Introduce the Innovative proColor™ Series of Commercial Grade Digital Color Printers to the South American Market, Deliver Keynote at Business Digital 2012 Tradeshow and Conference in Santiago, Chile
Mount Laurel, NJ (August 13, 2012) — OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the Business Digital 2012 Tradeshow and Conference, taking place August 14-16, 2012 at the Espacio Riesco Convention and Exhibition Center in Santiago, Chile. There, Datanet will be exhibiting the revolutionary proColor™ Series of commercial grade digital color printers designed specifically for the graphic arts and production market within booth, 17C. Through Datanet, OKI proColor products will be made available to the South American market, expanding both companies’ reach within their respective customer bases. In addition to Datanet’s exhibition of the proColor™ Series, Tod Ratcliffe, Director of ...(Read Full Article)
Ramsey, NJ – July 13, 2012 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced Michael Mathé has joined the company as Senior Vice President International Sales. Mathé’s is responsible for managing Konica Minolta’s sales and marketing strategy as well as operations in Latin America. He will also provide support to Konica Minolta Business Solutions Canada. Mathé will report directly to Rick Taylor, President and Chief Operating Officer, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.(Read Full Article)
Venlo, The Netherlands, 4 May 2012 – Océ, an international leader in digital document management and delivery and a Canon Group company, today announced the new Océ ColorStream® 3200 and ColorStream 3900 digital full-color inkjet printing systems. This assortment will help print providers to easily make their transition to digital full color at their own pace.(Read Full Article)
Trumbull, CT – February 00, 2012 – Océ, a Canon Group company and an international leader in digital document management, today announced that Associated Printing Productions, Inc. (APPi) has installed a Canon imagePRESS® C6010 digital press.(Read Full Article)
Venlo, The Netherlands, 14 February 2012 – Océ, an international leader in digital document management and delivery, today announced the new Océ ColorStream® 3700 digital full-color inkjet printing system, enlarging the highly successful Océ Inkjet product portfolio. With the addition of the Océ ColorStream 3700, the Océ inkjet family extends the company’s leadership in the digital full-color inkjet segment and helps a wider range of print providers make the transition from toner systems, other inkjet platforms or offset printing to high-speed digital printing.(Read Full Article)
- “Our research indicates that this region shows potential for the expansion of managed print services (MPS), document security, output management, and document management solutions.” The combination of a very print-heavy region and environmentally ... (Read Full Article)
- The cost savings of the cloud aren't as massive as expected, a recent CSC survey of cloud users found; meanwhile, the reasons for cloud adoption are evolving. (Read Full Article)
- London, UK, July 01, 2011 - Canon Europe, world leader in imaging solutions, today announced the expansion of its successful imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device (MFD) color A3 range with the launch of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025i. The new device combines the cost efficiency, enhanced network security and environmental benefits provided by the full C2000 series with copy and print speeds of 25ppm to help increase office worker productivity. (Read Full Article)
- Venlo, The Netherlands, 7 June 2011 – Océ, an international leader in digital document management and delivery, is looking forward to welcoming the international decision makers and printing community experts to the Océ Production Printing Summit 2011. This event takes place at the Océ Leadership and Technology Hub in Poing near Munich from 7-10 June 2011. The Summit highlights the next generation of digital high-speed color printing solutions and showcase variable data printing in transaction and TransPromo, premium direct mail, loyalty program applications and security printing. Future-proof graphic arts applications such as publishing-on-demand, digital newspapers, magazines, hybrid catalogs and manuals suggest ... (Read Full Article)
- Venlo, The Netherlands, 20 April 2011 – Océ, an international leader in digital document management and delivery, today announces that manroland, one of the leading global suppliers of offset printing systems, and Océ Printing Systems GmbH, the leading global manufacturer of high-performance printing systems for digital continuous feed printing, are starting, within the framework of their strategic alliance, a series of events in the Technology Centers of Offenbach (16 to 20 May 2011) and Poing/Munich (7 to 10 June 2011). (Read Full Article)
- Venlo, The Netherlands, 6 April 2011 – Océ, an international leader in digital document management and delivery, today announced that Océ Printing Systems GmbH, the world's leading manufacturer of high-performance printing systems for digital continuous feed printing, will be holding the “Océ Production Printing Summit” in its Océ Leadership Technology Hub in Poing/Munich from 7 to 10 June 2011. (Read Full Article)
- Venlo, The Netherlands and Foster City, California, USA, 24 March 2011 – Océ, an international leader in digital document management and delivery, and EFI™ (Nasdaq: EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced they are extending their long-term partnership to include a new worldwide referral agreement. (Read Full Article)
- Océ announced the Océ VarioPrint® 6000 MICR Line for printing both standard and magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) documents on one cutsheet system. "These high-speed hybrid digital perfecting systems offer exceptional versatility and help our customers build their business," said Eric DeGoeijen, VP Product Marketing, Océ Production Printing Systems. (Read Full Article)
- Venlo, The Netherlands, 21 February 2011 - Océ, an international leader in digital document management and delivery, today announced it has won a contract to supply the multinational utility company GDF SUEZ with over 9,000 multifunctional devices, plotters and supporting services over the coming years. The contract formalizes the business partnership between Océ and GDF SUEZ organizations in more than 20 countries around the world. The global business potential for Océ is estimated at over EUR 55 million. (Read Full Article)
- Venlo, The Netherlands, 19 January 2011 - Océ, an internal leader in digital document management, today announced it has added a complete range of Canon printers to its office products portfolio. From 1 January 2011, Océ customers have been able to benefit from the proven performance of the Canon color and black & white multifunctional devices, together with the excellent support of the Océ sales and service organization. This marks a further step forward in the strategy of combining both companies’ product portfolios, following the successful completion of Canon’s offer for Océ in March 2010. (Read Full Article)
1-23 of 23