1-24 of 24
HP today announced a new version of HP Business Service Management (BSM) software, the first solution of its kind to use big data analytics to improve the performance and availability of business software across mobile and hybrid IT environments.(Read Full Article)
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 — HP today announced financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter and full fiscal year ended Oct. 31, 2012.
For the full year fiscal 2012, net revenue of $120.4 billion was down 5% from the prior-year period and down 4% when adjusted for the effects of currency.(Read Full Article)
HP today issued the following regarding the non-cash impairment charge relating to Autonomy that was announced during HP’s fourth-quarter earnings announcement:
“HP is extremely disappointed to find that some former members of Autonomy’s management team used accounting improprieties, misrepresentations and disclosure failures to inflate the underlying financial metrics of the company, prior to Autonomy’s acquisition by HP. These efforts appear to have been a willful effort to mislead investors and potential buyers, and severely impacted HP management’s ability to fairly value Autonomy at the time of the deal. We remain 100 percent committed to Autonomy and ...(Read Full Article)
HP today announced a new mobile thin client that combines PC-like performance with the security needed to protect data in enterprise, financial, healthcare and government settings.(Read Full Article)
HP today announced new HP Officejet Pro and HP LaserJet printers and content management solutions designed to redefine business and government printing by enabling customers to reduce costs, increase efficiency and digitize the office.
The new offerings represent the largest upgrade to HP’s commercial printers in almost a decade, signifying the integration of intellectual property (IP) and innovation from across the organization.(Read Full Article)
Autonomy, an HP Company, today announced that Belfius, a leading banking and insurance institution based in Belgium, has selected Autonomy Scrittura to provide an end-to-end platform for its post-trade automation.(Read Full Article)
Autonomy, an HP Company, today announced that Dechert LLP, an international law firm, has selected Autonomy WorkSite to manage and access more than 50 million electronic and paper documents across its 26 offices in 12 countries.(Read Full Article)
At HP's annual Securities Analyst Meeting, being held today in San Francisco, the company’s leadership is mapping out strategic priorities for the future and providing a detailed multiyear roadmap to turn the company around.(Read Full Article)
HP Powers Enterprise Cloud and Managed Hosting Platform for IT Infrastructure Solutions Provider Latisys
HP today announced that outsourced IT infrastructure solutions provider and HP CloudAgile partner Latisys has selected HP CloudSystem to support its managed hosting and cloud service offerings.(Read Full Article)
HP today announced it is expanding its Converged Cloud portfolio with joint HP and Microsoft solutions that simplify and enhance every aspect of a client’s private cloud journey.
The HP and Microsoft Joint Private Cloud initiative features optimized, preintegrated solutions based on extensive joint technology development, and offers one-stop-shop life cycle sales and support.
While organizations are attracted by the flexibility and financial benefits of cloud, they are struggling with how to get started quickly while addressing risk areas such as data loss, security and vendor lock-in. By providing a clear, proven path along with a single-vendor client experience ...(Read Full Article)
PALO ALTO, Calif., Aug. 22, 2012
- Third quarter non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $1.00, above previously provided outlook of $0.94 to $0.97 per share and in line with pre-announcement
- Third quarter GAAP loss per share of $4.49
- Third quarter net revenue of $29.7 billion, down 5% from the prior-year period and down 2% when adjusted for the effects of currency
- Returned $625 million in cash to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases
HP today announced financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2012. For the quarter, net revenue ...(Read Full Article)
HP today announced financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2012. For the quarter, net revenue of $29.7 billion was down 5% year over year and down 2% when adjusted for the effects of currency.(Read Full Article)
HP today announced that it has appointed Mike Nefkens, currently senior vice president and general manager of HP Enterprise Services (ES)—EMEA, to lead HP ES on an acting basis. John Visentin, who previously ran HP ES, will be leaving the company to pursue other interests.
HP also announced today that Jean-Jacques (JJ) Charhon, senior vice president and chief financial officer of HP ES, was appointed chief operating officer for HP ES. Charhon will focus on increasing customer satisfaction and improving service delivery efficiency, which will help drive profitable growth.(Read Full Article)
The HP board of directors has declared a regular cash dividend of 13.2 cents per share on the company’s common stock.
The dividend, the fourth in HP’s fiscal year 2012, is payable on Oct. 3, 2012, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Sept. 12, 2012.
The per-share amount of HP’s regular quarterly dividend has increased 65 percent since April 2011.
HP has approximately 2 billion shares of common stock outstanding.(Read Full Article)
HP Enterprise Services today announced that Procter & Gamble (P&G) has signed a multiyear agreement for HP to help provide an “Always On” operating environment that enables the consumer-goods leader to keep products moving on time, from production all the way to shoppers’ carts in the retail store.(Read Full Article)
- HP today expanded its Converged Cloud portfolio with new offerings that extend the power of the cloud across infrastructure, applications and information, enabling enterprises to accelerate innovation and enhance agility. (Read Full Article)
The restructuring is expected to generate annualized savings in the range of $3.0 to $3.5 billion exiting fiscal year 2014, of which the majority will be reinvested back into the company. Enabling investments in people, processes and technology will allow HP to accomplish the restructuring effort and to generate the savings. These moves are expected to yield significant improvements in efficiency and customer service during the next several years. HP expects to use the savings to boost investment in innovation around its three areas of strategic focus: cloud, big data and security, as well as in other segments ...(Read Full Article)
HP today announced financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2012. For the quarter, net revenue of $30.7 billion was down 3% year over year both as reported and when adjusted for the effects of currency.(Read Full Article)
- HP today announced that Marc Levine has been elected to the position of senior vice president and controller, effective May 1. In this role, Levine will help drive financial discipline across HP. He will report to Cathie Lesjak, executive vice president and chief financial officer, HP. “Marc has tremendous business acumen, deep knowledge of HP and a broad set of experiences, all of which have been critical to the company in recent years,” said Lesjak. “We are excited about the leadership he will (Read Full Article)
- HP today announced new imaging and printing solutions and devices designed to help small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and enterprise organizations enhance employee productivity, both in the office and on the go. By making strategic decisions about their imaging and printing investments – including streamlining paper-intense processes – businesses can improve office efficiencies and uncover new revenue streams. “In recent years, IT orga (Read Full Article)
- The board of directors of HP today announced that it has appointed Spencer Stuart to handle activities related to the search for a new chief executive officer of the company. The search will consider both internal and external candidates. The board also appointed John H. Hammergren as Chair of the Search Committee. As previously announced, the committee also includes Marc Andreessen, Lawrence T. Babbio, Jr., and Joel Z. Hyatt. (Read Full Article)
1-24 of 24