TAMPA, Fla., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DEX Imaging announces the acquisition of South Florida-based U.S. Imaging Solutions and Tampa-based Tonertype, LLC, that have propelled DEX Imaging to the spot of largest and fastest growing in the Southeast United States. The purchase...(Read Full Article)
Dade County Federal Credit Union Streamlines Operations with Print Hardware Upgrade from Mosaic Business Solutions
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mosaic Business Solutions, a leading provider of managed print services and office products, today completed the first round of a company-wide printer and copier refresh for Dade County Federal Credit Union (DCFCU). The...(Read Full Article)
LEXINGTON, Ky., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced today that it will redeem for cash all of its outstanding 5.900% Senior Notes due 2013 (the "Notes") on March 31, 2013, at a redemption price equal to the sum of 100% of the principal amount...(Read Full Article)
LEXINGTON, Ky., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced that it priced yesterday a registered public debt offering of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of its 5.125% Senior Notes due 2020. The seven-year unsecured senior notes will...(Read Full Article)
EGHAM, England, February 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Harry Takahashi to lead OKI Europe through next phase of development as Terry Laidlaw retires OKI Europe Limited has announced the appointment of Harry Takahashi as managing director, effective from 1st March 2013. He will take over from...(Read Full Article)
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mosaic Business Solutions today announced that it has been designated an HP Partner Managed Print Services Provider, a designation that enables Mosaic Business Solutions to invite HP printing experts to meet with their customers to...(Read Full Article)
MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Business Technologies recently announced that it would be adding the next generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE to its lineup of business copiers. This new technology is designed to support today's office environment. It streamlines...(Read Full Article)
CHERRY HILL, N.J., Oct. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ask just about anyone with a business what the most frustrating aspect is when dealing with printing and copying, and the refrain is familiar: cost and confusion. Between paper, toner and ink, the overhead on printing can become a...(Read Full Article)
The mobile workforce is increasing, making it critical for employees to have the ability to print regardless of their location. Ringdale, a leading provider of secure document output management solutions, announced today that FollowMe Mobile Printing now integrates natively with Apple's AirPrint software feature. The integrated mobile printing technology in FollowMe enables organizations to increase the productivity of their mobile workforce by providing the most flexible printing platform.(Read Full Article)
PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1nGl5)
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Managed Print Service market to grow at a CAGR of 20.62 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is significant cost reduction. The Global MPS market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of cloud and mobile printing. However, the increasing security concerns could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Managed Print Service Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the ...
Agiliant, Inc., a rapidly growing multi-market provider of "Enterprise Level" managed information technology (IT) services to small and mid-sized businesses, today announced that Charles Lamb will lead a new independent consulting practice focused on enabling document output dealers to more effectively establish and grow their managed services business.
As Agiliant shifts the primary go-to-market focus of its business to a direct model, Charles will leverage the comprehensive and robust infrastructure tools, processes and solutions that he has been instrumental in developing as Vice President of Sales at Agiliant, to continue working with BTA dealers to advance their offerings into managed ...
WEST CALDWELL, N.J., Aug. 1, 2012 -- Leveraging ongoing, in-depth analysis of the major business challenges facing enterprises today, Ricoh Americas Corporation is delivering a strategic approach to solving customer problems: Business Information Solutions, advancing the...(Read Full Article)
- FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mosaic Business Solutions, a leading provider of managed print services (MPS), has been named one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in South Florida for the second consecutive year by the South Florida Business Journal. ... (Read Full Article)
- CHICAGO, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --A veteran information technology (IT) industry executive whose commitment and dedication to advancing industry growth and expanding career opportunities for military veterans was honored here today with a lifetime achievement award from... (Read Full Article)
- New offerings available on mobility, social business and operational efficiency strategies DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CompTIA, the non-profit association for the information technology (IT) industry, today announced the availability of new... (Read Full Article)
- TORONTO, March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UniPrint (www.uniprint.net), the leader in printing virtualization, today announced the opening of its new office in Cardiff, Wales, which will provide technical sales support to customers throughout Europe. The UK-based office will serve as an... (Read Full Article)
- WEST CALDWELL, N.J., Dec. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ricoh Americas Corporation, a leading provider of digital office equipment and advanced document management solutions and services, today unveiled a line of multifunction products (MFPs) that offer unparalleled power and... (Read Full Article)
- REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Denali Advanced Integration, a 3MD Company (Denali), based in Redmond, Washington, has been awarded the King County Director's Association (KCDA) HP Printer contract #11-330 through October 20, 2012. Contract #11-330... (Read Full Article)
- LEXINGTON, Ky., Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) today announced the acquisition of Netherlands-based Pallas Athena in a cash transaction, valued at approximately $50.2 million. Upon completion of the transaction, the Dutch company will become a part... (Read Full Article)
GreenPrint's New Product Aims to Revolutionize the Printing Industry by Moving Billions of Pages from Bad Printers to ...PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenPrint Technologies today launched a public beta version of GreenPrint Advisor, software that helps users redirect print jobs from costly or inefficient printers to more cost-effective ones. (Photo:... (Read Full Article)
- WEST CALDWELL, N.J., Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ricoh Americas Corporation, a leading provider of digital office equipment and advanced document management solutions, is spotlighting its range of solutions to better manage healthcare information this week at the AHIMA Convention &... (Read Full Article)
- LEXINGTON, Ky., Sept. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- News Facts Customer News Lexmark and Perceptive Software secured a number of notable customer wins, two of which are highlighted by Managed Print Services (MPS) agreements, a rapidly growing enterprise services segment for Lexmark. Lexmark... (Read Full Article)
- OfficeMax Appoints New Leaders to Its Contract OrganizationPR Newswire (press release)Mr. Mongeau will report to Mr. MacDonald and will spearhead initiatives to enhance the company's proposition for small to mid-market customers and the sales aspects of growth opportunities such as print services and solutions. ...and more » (Read Full Article)
- Mosaic Business Solutions Awarded HP OPS Elite Partner StatusPR Newswire (press release)HP Elite partners are proven experts in managed print services (MPS), working to improve a company's overall efficiency in printing and imaging infrastructure as well as improving document workflow, resulting in a significant reduction in operational ...and more » (Read Full Article)